Interior Development takes pride in our partnership with qualified subcontractors who consistently provide quality product and work in accordance to our procedures and set construction schedules. Interior Development relies on our subcontractors to help us maintain our standard of creating an excellent product that meets up to the property owners expectations.
Interior Development is always considering new additions to our current subcontractor team. For placement on our future bid lists please submit ALL information listed below to Misty Scott via mail, email, or fax.
- Proof of Current General Liability Insurance Listing Interior Development as Additionally Insured
- Proof of Current Workers Compensation Insurance
- Qualifications Statement with the following information included:
- Description of Work Provided
- References- Trade and Client
- Experience- i.e. previous jobs, years in business
- Business/ Contractors License Number
*You must submit all required documents for consideration, a company brochure may be sent in place of the Qualifications Statement however all requested information must be included within it*
Please contact Misty Scott with any questions. Thank you for your interest.